Effective Date: 12th April 2023
Information We Collect
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number, that you voluntarily provide when creating an account or contacting us through our website.
- Information about your use of our website, such as your browsing history and the pages you visit.
- Information from cookies and similar technologies, which are used to improve your experience on our website and personalize the content and advertising you see.
How We Use Your Information
- To provide and improve our services, such as by responding to your inquiries and customizing your experience on our website.
- To communicate with you about our services, such as by sending promotional emails or notifications about updates to our terms and conditions.
- To analyze and understand how our website is used, in order to improve its performance and make it more user-friendly.
Sharing Your Information
We will not share your personal information with third parties, except as necessary to provide our services or as required by law.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services or as required by law.
Testimonial and Videos Policy
A testimonial video policy is a set of guidelines and rules that govern the use of testimonial videos, which are videos that feature customers or clients giving their positive feedback about a product or service. These policies may include rules about the content of the testimonials, the use of the videos, and the process for obtaining consent from the individuals featured in the videos.
Testimonial video policy may include:
- All testimonials must be truthful and accurate
- All testimonials must be voluntarily given, and the person giving the testimonial must provide consent once they click on the (I agree) upon the request of the Multi-sensory experience appointment.
- Individuals featured in the testimonials must not be misled or coerced into giving a testimonialIt’s important to note that the purpose of our testimonial and videos policy is to ensure compliance with laws and regulations, protect the reputation of the company, and respect the privacy and rights of the individuals featured in the videos.
- You have the right to access, correct, and delete your personal information, as well as the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- You also have the right to data portability and the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal information.
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.